The ability to add a game appears after installing and activating the plugin “Aces [Mercury]” that comes with the Mercury theme.
In the “Games – Categories” section you can add game categories and descriptions to them.
How to add a game?
- Go to the section “Games” – “Add Game“.
- Add a title and content.
- “Featured Image“: A game image. Recommended minimum size 994x559px.
- “Excerpt“: A few sentences with the main meaning of the content.
- “Game Information” – “Short description“: A few words about the game. This information is displayed in all game widgets. Allowed html tags: <a>, <p>, <em>, <strong>, <span> and <br>.
- “Game Information” – “External URL of the Button“: A affiliate Link.
- “Game Information” – “Button Title“: You can add your title for the button. The default is “Play Now“.
- “Casinos“: From this list, select the casino with which this game is associated. This list shows the casinos that you add in the “Casinos” section.